Effective Date: March 1st, 2020
Site Covered: www.logisticsjobs360.com
THE AGREEMENT: The use of this website and services on this website provided by Logisticsjobs360 (hereinafter referred to as "Logisticsjobs360") are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the "Agreement"), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Website") and any services provided by or on this Website ("Services").
The Logisticsjobs360 Services are defined as the applications and services offered by Logisticsjobs360, including an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities and any mobile application or other interfaces that allows You to access such application ("Logisticsjobs360 Services"). The Logisticsjobs360 Sites also allow users ("Users") to create individual profiles, which may include personal information ("Profiles"), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
Logisticsjobs360 may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this URL. You should visit this URL periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Logisticsjobs360 Sites suspended or terminated, at Logisticsjobs360's discretion.
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Logisticsjobs360, Us, We: The Logisticsjobs360, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, makes the Website, and certain Services on it, available to users. Logisticsjobs360, Logisticsjobs360, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Logisticsjobs360, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Logisticsjobs360.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, Yours, or as Candidate, User, or Client.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (the Logisticsjobs360 and You) will be referred to as Parties.
ASSENT & ACCEPTANCE
By using the Website, You warrant that You have read and reviewed this Agreement and that You agree to be bound by it. If You do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, please leave the Website immediately. The Logisticsjobs360 only agrees to provide use of this Website and Services to You if You assent to this Agreement.
You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use any Logisticsjobs360 Site in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any Logisticsjobs360 Site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
The Logisticsjobs360 may provide You with certain information as a result of Your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include, but is not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Logisticsjobs360, and other materials which may assist in Your use of the Website or Services ("Logisticsjobs360 Materials"). Subject to this Agreement, the Logisticsjobs360 grants You a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Logisticsjobs360 Materials solely in connection with Your use of the Website and Services. The Logisticsjobs360 Materials may not be used for any other purpose, and this license terminates upon Your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
Logisticsjobs360 authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Logisticsjobs360 Sites and the Logisticsjobs360 Content and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Logisticsjobs360 Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of the Logisticsjobs360 Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files, and other Logisticsjobs360 content (collectively, "Logisticsjobs360 Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark, and other laws. All Logisticsjobs360 Content is the property of Logisticsjobs360 or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites is the exclusive property of Logisticsjobs360 and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Logisticsjobs360 Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Logisticsjobs360 Content on any authorized copy You make of the Logisticsjobs360 Content.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by the Logisticsjobs360 are the property of the Logisticsjobs360, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property ("Logisticsjobs360 IP"). You agree that the Logisticsjobs360 owns all right, title and interest in and to the Logisticsjobs360 IP and that You will not use the Logisticsjobs360 IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute the Logisticsjobs360 IP in any way, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Logisticsjobs360.
- In order to make the Website and Services available to You, You hereby grant the Logisticsjobs360 a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, display, use, broadcast, transmit and make derivative works of any content You publish, upload, or otherwise make available to the Website ("Your Content"). The Logisticsjobs360 claims no further proprietary rights in Your Content.
- If You feel that any of Your intellectual property rights have been infringed or otherwise violated by the posting of information or media by another of Our users, please contact Us and let Us know.
As a user of the Website or Services, You may be asked to register with Us. When You do so, You will choose a user identifier, which may be Your email address or another term, as well as a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable You to use the Website and Services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if You discover that Your identifying information has been compromised, You agree to notify Us immediately in writing. Email notification will suffice. You are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of Your identifying information as well as keeping Us apprised of any changes to Your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the Website or Services to further fraud or unlawful activity is grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
The job advertisement, resume database, including but not limited (a) to the Logisticsjobs360 diversity and veteran databases if applicable, and (b) any information obtained from the resume database ("Resume Database") and other features of the Logisticsjobs360 Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, Logisticsjobs360 networking and Profiles may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Logisticsjobs360 Services is also subject to any Master Services Agreement ("MSA") or other contracts. You may have with Logisticsjobs360. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any MSA or contract you have with Logisticsjobs360, the terms of your MSA or contract will prevail. The term "post" as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish, or display on a Logisticsjobs360 Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile, and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Logisticsjobs360 Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Logisticsjobs360 of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Logisticsjobs360.
You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
- To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person's legal rights;
- To violate any intellectual property rights of the Logisticsjobs360 or any third party; use any device to navigate or search any Logisticsjobs360 Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third-party web browsers, or other tools approved by Logisticsjobs360;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
- To perpetrate any fraud;
- To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, or pyramid scheme;
- To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
- To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
- To unlawfully gather information about others.
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Logisticsjobs360 Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Logisticsjobs360 Content or information available from any Logisticsjobs360 Site, including expired job ads, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any Logisticsjobs360 Content or information available from any Logisticsjobs360 Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Logisticsjobs360 Site;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any Logisticsjobs360 Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, Logisticsjobs360, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited texts, tweets or faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Logisticsjobs360 Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use the Logisticsjobs360 Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job ad that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Logisticsjobs360's discretion.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Logisticsjobs360 will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Logisticsjobs360 Sites. Logisticsjobs360 is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Logisticsjobs360 Site, and Logisticsjobs360 shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Logisticsjobs360 Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Logisticsjobs360, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Logisticsjobs360's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Logisticsjobs360's web servers.
In order to protect our Logisticsjobs360 Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Logisticsjobs360 deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the Logisticsjobs360 Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A Job ad may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Logisticsjobs360;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Logisticsjobs360's reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Logisticsjobs360;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description;
- more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Logisticsjobs360 job ad or Profiles to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job ad where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer's eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
- promote or advertise career fairs, job fairs, hiring events, conferences, seminars or open houses or any other event or meeting;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Logisticsjobs360 or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Logisticsjobs360;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up-front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer's use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
- post jobs on any Logisticsjobs360 Site for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin, (ii) political beliefs, (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs, (iv) membership of a trade union, (v) physical or mental health (including pregnancy status), (vi) sexual life, (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings, or (vii) age.
Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right to remove any job ad or content from any Logisticsjobs360 Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Logisticsjobs360's discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Logisticsjobs360 believes is not in the best interest of Logisticsjobs360.
If at any time during Your use of the Logisticsjobs360 Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Logisticsjobs360 or otherwise misled Logisticsjobs360 in regard to the nature of Your business activities, Logisticsjobs360 will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Logisticsjobs360 Services.
Use of the Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract, You have with Logisticsjobs360. You shall use the Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You may not use the Resume Database in any way which, in Logisticsjobs360's sole discretion, adversely affects Logisticsjobs360's business, business prospects, the performance or function of any Site or the Resume Database, or interferes with the ability of other subscribers to access the Resume Database.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The Resume Database and information obtained from the Resume Database shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to send emails or text messages or make phone calls to resume holders that, in Logisticsjobs360's sole discretion, are excessive in frequency or related to job ads that are irrelevant to the work history or location of, or unlikely to be of interest to, the resume holder contacted;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders in regard to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by these Terms; or
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You or the number of contacts, emails or messages You may make or send within any Logisticsjobs360 system in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Logisticsjobs360's sole discretion from time to time.
Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, or other means of contacting You, other than Your name.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites.
AFFILIATE MARKETING & ADVERTISING
The Logisticsjobs360, through the Website and Services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby the Logisticsjobs360 receives a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website. The Logisticsjobs360 may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation. This disclosure is intended to comply with the US Federal Trade Commission Rules on marketing and advertising, as well as any other legal requirements which may apply.
Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the Logisticsjobs360 to use Your information in the United States and any other country where We may operate.
- Information We May Collect or Receive: When You register for an account, You provide Us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information. Depending on how You use Our Website or Services, We may also receive information from external applications that You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others.
- How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our website, including through email communication. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers.
- How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser. Please be aware that the Logisticsjobs360 will still receive information about You that You have provided, such as Your email address. If You choose to terminate Your account, the Logisticsjobs360 will store information about You for the following number of days: 360. After that time, it will be deleted.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a Logisticsjobs360 Site ("User Content") is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. Logisticsjobs360 claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through Logisticsjobs360 and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Logisticsjobs360, you grant Logisticsjobs360 a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Logisticsjobs360. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Logisticsjobs360 a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting Logisticsjobs360 and its services. Logisticsjobs360 will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from Logisticsjobs360. Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, "spamming" or "phishing";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
You may not include, in any User Content submitted to Logisticsjobs360 Networking, information that may be interpreted as a direct solicitation, advertisement or recruitment for an available job position directed to individuals seeking employment on either a full time or part time basis. In order to protect our Logisticsjobs360 Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which Logisticsjobs360 deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Logisticsjobs360 Sites. Logisticsjobs360 does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome Your comments regarding our services and the Logisticsjobs360 Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value Your feedback on our services, please be specific in Your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of Logisticsjobs360. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. Logisticsjobs360 shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person.
Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement.
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Logisticsjobs360 Site and is accessible on such Logisticsjobs360 Site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please contact Logisticsjobs360 by email Support@logisticsjobs360.com
The Logisticsjobs360 may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. The Logisticsjobs360 undertakes to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, the Logisticsjobs360 does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information, and You acknowledge and agree that You purchase such products at Your own risk.
REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
The Logisticsjobs360 does not accept responsibility for the security of Your account or content. You agree that Your use of the Website or Services is at Your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Logisticsjobs360 and any of its affiliates (if applicable) and hold Us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from or relate to (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Logisticsjobs360 Site, (ii) Your use of any Logisticsjobs360 Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Logisticsjobs360 shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Logisticsjobs360 shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may participate in its own defense, if the Logisticsjobs360 wishes.
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of the Logisticsjobs360's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT
The Logisticsjobs360 may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. You agree that the Logisticsjobs360 is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of Your use of any third-party services linked to from Our Website.
MODIFICATION & VARIATION
The Logisticsjobs360 may, from time to time and at any time without notice to You, modify this Agreement. You agree that the Logisticsjobs360 has the right to modify this Agreement or revise anything contained herein. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and that modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are specifically referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or variation of this Agreement.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, You agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
- You agree to routinely monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear Your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that Your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of Your continued assent to this Agreement.
- In the event that You fail to monitor any modifications to or variations of this Agreement, You agree that such failure shall be considered an affirmative waiver of Your right to review the modified Agreement.
You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of any Logisticsjobs360 Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed on any Logisticsjobs360 Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content. Logisticsjobs360 may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Logisticsjobs360 Site. Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Logisticsjobs360 Sites and/or use of Logisticsjobs360 Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Logisticsjobs360 may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Logisticsjobs360, damage Logisticsjobs360's brand or public image, or cause Logisticsjobs360 to lose Users or (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Logisticsjobs360 does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Logisticsjobs360 endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The Logisticsjobs360 may need to interrupt Your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that Your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the Logisticsjobs360 shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
TERM, TERMINATION & SUSPENSION
The Logisticsjobs360 may terminate this Agreement with You at any time for any reason, with or without cause. The Logisticsjobs360 specifically reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if You violate any of the terms outlined herein, including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of the Logisticsjobs360 or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If You have registered for an account with Us, You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by contacting Us and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination by their nature shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree that Your use of the Website and Services is at Your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by Us are on an "As Is" basis. The Logisticsjobs360 hereby expressly disclaims any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. The Logisticsjobs360 makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet Your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. The Logisticsjobs360 also makes no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to You, through Your computer system, or as a result of loss of Your data from Your use of the Website or Services is Your sole responsibility and that the Logisticsjobs360 is not liable for any such damage or loss.
To the fullest extent possible by law, logisticsjobs360 does not warrant that any logisticsjobs360 site or any logisticsjobs360 services will operate error-free or that any logisticsjobs360 site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of any logisticsjobs360 site or the logisticsjobs360 content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, logisticsjobs360 is not responsible for those costs. The logisticsjobs360 sites and logisticsjobs360 content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Logisticsjobs360, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Logisticsjobs360 makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the logisticsjobs360 content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The Logisticsjobs360 is not liable for any damages that may occur to You as a result of Your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of the Logisticsjobs360 arising from or relating to this Agreement is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100), This section applies to any and all claims by You, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, LOGISTICSJOBS360'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOGISTICSJOBS360 SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE LOGISTICSJOBS360 CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE).
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall logisticsjobs360, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any logisticsjobs360 site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any logisticsjobs360 site and the logisticsjobs360 content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not logisticsjobs360 is advised of the possibility of such damages.
Links to Other Sites
The Logisticsjobs360 Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Logisticsjobs360 of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Logisticsjobs360 is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Logisticsjobs360 Site.
Logisticsjobs360 makes no claims or representations that the Logisticsjobs360 Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States. Access to the Logisticsjobs360 Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access any Logisticsjobs360 Site You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction. Any software downloaded from any Logisticsjobs360 Site is further subject to United States export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Texas, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Boston, Massachusetts. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Logisticsjobs360's failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Logisticsjobs360's ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Logisticsjobs360 Sites, a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular pages on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Logisticsjobs360 with respect to the use of the Logisticsjobs360 Sites. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
The Logisticsjobs360 Sites act as, among other things, venues for (i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Logisticsjobs360 does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Logisticsjobs360 is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Logisticsjobs360 is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Logisticsjobs360 makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites. While Logisticsjobs360 reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job ads, resumes or other material from the Logisticsjobs360 Sites from time to time, Logisticsjobs360 does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Logisticsjobs360 Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Logisticsjobs360 does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites. Logisticsjobs360 is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Logisticsjobs360 has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the Logisticsjobs360 Sites.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Logisticsjobs360 Sites. By its very nature other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Logisticsjobs360 Sites.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Logisticsjobs360 cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Logisticsjobs360 Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Logisticsjobs360 (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Logisticsjobs360 Sites and the Logisticsjobs360 Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Logisticsjobs360 makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Logisticsjobs360 Site or the Logisticsjobs360 Content. The use of all Logisticsjobs360 Sites and the Logisticsjobs360 Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Logisticsjobs360 Sites and may be made at any time. Logisticsjobs360 cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Logisticsjobs360 Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Logisticsjobs360 or through or from any Logisticsjobs360 Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
Logisticsjobs360 encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Logisticsjobs360 be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Logisticsjobs360 does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third-party products or services purchased through any Logisticsjobs360 Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third-party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If You believe that something on the Site violates these Terms, please contact our designated agent set forth in Section 6 above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Logisticsjobs360 may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Logisticsjobs360 has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
GENERAL PROVISIONS ALSO INCLUDE:
LANGUAGE: All communications made or notices given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in the English language.
JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of the State of Texas shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, as well as any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Logisticsjobs360, with the exception of its conflict of law provisions. In case any litigation specifically permitted under this Agreement is initiated, the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the following county: Collin, Texas. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive, but rather mandatory in nature. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue, including assertion of the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine.
ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in the following county: Collin. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary the provisions of this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing Federal law as well as the law of the following state: Texas. Each Party shall pay their own costs and fees. Claims necessitating arbitration under this section include, but are not limited to: contract claims, tort claims, claims based on Federal and state law, and claims based on local laws, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by the Logisticsjobs360 will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial in regard to arbitral claims.
ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, may not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by You. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Logisticsjobs360, the rights and liabilities of the Logisticsjobs360 will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, the remaining parts and sub-parts will be enforced to the maximum extent possible. In such condition, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
NO WAIVER: In the event that We fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not constitute a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
HEADINGS FOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties as a result of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
FORCE MAJEURE: The Logisticsjobs360 is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be due to unforeseen circumstances.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PERMITTED: Electronic communications are permitted to both Parties under this Agreement, including e-mail or fax. For any questions or concerns, please email Us at the following address: Rhayden@360logisticsjobs.com.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to any and all use of this Website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of this Website.